Greetings!

We conducted the first pastor/leaders conference yesterday. Approximately 100 pastors and leaders attended. The theme that seemed to materialize from the speakers was "unity". Each speaker was unique and it was amazing to see how God uses each individual's gift to convey their message. The worship was some of the best that I have experienced. I made a comment to one leader that they should put together a "United Philippines" group to become the Judah for the region. Who knows - God has a open door.

The pastors were very receptive to the ministry and many were touched by prayer. I can't wait for the reports after it all settles in.

Please pray that God has an open door in Borongan and the the pastors who heard the word will take it and become a catalyst for change.

I had a prophetic picture during worship. I heard the Angels joining in with the worship, and when I told the Lord what I was hearing, the building began to shake. The Lord then said that He was shaking the ancient foundations of the Philippines and that the old wells would be opened and begin to from with new water and oil. My sense is that it is a spiritual shaking as opposed to a physical shaking.

We move on to Catbalogan later this morning for the second conference. Please pray for an open door, anointing to give the word and that blessings are released on that community.

Thank you for your prayers! John